Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Isagenix

On May 2, Ryan and I began the Isagenix 30 day cleanse. After several months of watching my good friend Bridgette Grice promote Isagenix... I decided to see what all of the fuss was about. I was a critic at first, but finally came to the conclusion that I shouldn't knock it 'til I try it. I'll be honest with you: Ryan and I were initially very skeptical. We weren't sure if this would be right for us, if the products would really work or if it was just a bunch of hype. Well folks, we are 21 days in and have lost a combined total of 19 pounds! We now understand the hype!

We started Isagenix to jump-start a better way of eating and living. Ryan and I had pounds we wanted to lose and I personally found myself STUCK for months! We needed an extra push to motivate us to eat leaner, exercise more, and be more aware of what we consume. Isagenix has been the perfect change agent to get us back on track. However, please understand that Isagenix is not the be all to end all. You still need to exercise and eat sensibly. If you put forth the effort, you will have a great ROI.

Incorporating Isagenix into my life has not only helped me shed a few pounds-- It has helped me amp up my running, increased my energy, and has improved my muscle tone. The 30 day cleanse is working for us because it's easy, adaptable, and flexible with our crazy schedule. If you want to feel better, lose weight, and replace unhealthy meals with all-natural, low-calorie ones... I suggest you try it and decide for yourself if it's right for you! 

Click here if you want to learn more about Isagenix or the 30 day cleanse. If you have questions or are interested in ordering-- just send me an email at smd1223@gmail.com!

No comments: