| pic from 32 weeks |
| Thanks, Kyndra, for the "Oh boy" shirt! ;) |
How far along: 33 weeks
Size of baby: Honeydew melon
Total weight gain/loss: +24 pounds
Sleep: Back in the bathroom again at least twice a night but otherwise sleeping just fine.
Cravings/Aversions: Can't really call them cravings but I eat a lot of fruit (strawberries, bananas, grapes) and I drink a lot of milk. Sometimes I feel like I'm back in the first trimester again because nothing sounds appetizing and I'm either ravenous or nauseous all the time.
Exercise: Still power walking about 4 times a week.
Movement: Levi gets the hiccups a lot these days. I started noticing them around 30 weeks or so and now I feel them just about every day- usually multiple times a day! He is still very active all.day.long and his feet have been lodged in my right side for weeks. The doc says he is head down... Praying he stays that way!
Labor Signs/Symptoms: Braxton Hicks contractions, fatigue, and heartburn... that's about it for now! I have two more appointments before I start going every week!!
Best moment this week: Ryan and I took a little beach babymoon this past weekend and loved every second! We spent the whole day on the beach Friday (it was gorgeous!!) and Finley got to experience the ocean and his first walk on the beach. Holley was with us so she graciously took some maternity pictures of us on the beach Friday evening and we enjoyed a yummy dinner and ice cream together. Saturday morning we walked around the outlets and then went to Rayne's birthday party and then headed home Saturday afternoon to be back for Easter Sunday. It was so nice to get away for a couple of days, put our feet in the sand, and soak up some rays. Can't believe that was our last trip before Levi comes, but I'm glad we spent it at the beach and I look forward to the day we can take our boy with us!
Ryan is a pretty private person and he would rather I not give him lots of public shout-outs, but I just have to say that he is the sweetest husband in the world. I cannot wait to see him become a daddy. He is always doing something thoughtful for me, his mood is always steady and cheerful, and he greets me like he hasn't seen me in days when I walk in the door from work. Since Sunday is a work day for him, he always leaves for church a lot earlier than me. On Easter Sunday, much to my surprise, I woke up after he left to a big chocolate bunny, a bag of jelly beans and a card from him to "Levi's mom" on our "last Easter without a child." The little things mean so much... he is truly the best.
What I am looking forward to: My church baby shower this weekend hosted by 8 of the sweetest ladies I know!
What I miss/What I'm loving: I miss sleeping on my stomach, running, doing normal activities easily- like bending over, shaving, painting my toenails, etc. I am loving the spring weather, extra daylight, and getting to see all of my favorite people at my baby showers!! So very thankful to God for the wonderful family and friends that surround us as we count down the days before we meet Levi.
What I’m reading: Planning to watch the Happiest Baby on the Block DVD this weekend. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment