Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thankful in 2012


What I’m most thankful for these days… 

1. How the Lord is teaching me to accept his grace in full. I’m so thankful for all He has revealed to me in the last several months. Our life should be about Christ... His story... and the GRACE he gives us to do all things. While we are important, we are not the main point.

2. That Ryan has received his religion degree from Liberty University!

3. Holley... and being able to enjoy all of the bittersweet "lasts" with her as a senior.

4. Starbuck’s pumpkin spice lattes.

5. A slower pace :)

6. That we leave for snowy Colorado in 36 days!

7. For the health and love of my family.

8. For the fun Ryan and I have day in and day out. He makes everything an adventure :)

9. Friendship. I am blessed to carry my best friends from childhood. And from college, Mere!

10. For a good mind that recalls precious memories of my dad and our time together every.single.day.

11. Thursday night Bible study with some wonderful ladies from CIU. I'm learning a lot AND having fun studying Ephesians. 

12.That my prayer to see “22” in some fashion has been answered daily for the last four years. On license plates, on scoreboards, in movies, on clocks, in songs, on paper, in conversation, on receipts, etc. His mercies are new every day. Great is Thy faithfulness!

((1 Thessalonians 5:16-18))
Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I was so excited to get a shout out on here...love you and am SO thankful for our friendship!!

Shelley said...

But of course!!! Love you Merey Beth ;)