It's been an exciting few days for the Brannan family! Our sweet niece, Addyson, made her debut on Mother's Day-- just a few days shy of her mommy's birthday! We are so excited for Rob and Lauren and praise the Lord Addyson is finally here and healthy!
Gettin' good at this Aunt and Uncle thing ;)
Happy Birthday Lauren!
Beautiful mommy and baby
((Jeremiah 1:5))
Before I formed you in the womb I knewyou, before you were born I set you apart...
Saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ. Married to my high school sweetheart. Mommy to three precious boys, Levi, Canaan, and Judah. In puppy love with our sweet, cuddly black lab, Finley. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6
No comments:
Post a Comment