Saturday, December 6, 2014

It's a boy!!

Ryan and I have been dying to know the gender since the moment we found out we were expecting. So naturally we scheduled an ultrasound to find out early. :) We went to WeeSee Imaging this week and it was such a sweet experience and the owner was so nice. She knew immediately that it was a boy and we were absolutely thrilled. We had an intuition from the start that this baby was a boy. I never even once thought it was a girl. So when she immediately told us, "It's a boy!" Ryan said, "I knew it!!" We are so over the moon excited to now be able to pray for this little boy, Levi, by name.

We had lunch today at Zoe's with my mom and Holley to reveal the gender of Baby Brannan. :)

Aunt Holley was right all along too-- baby boy!








Cupcakes from Sweet with blue icing in the middle :)

We had dinner at our house with the Brannan clan and celebrated with a cake!



Sweet boy!


We also celebrated Christmas with Poppy and Ryan's graduation from seminary. Such a full, fun day!


The cutest niece in the whole wide world :)


((Isaiah 43:1))
But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay!! Love the pictures!!