| 37w2d |
How far along: 37w2d-- full term! Praise the Lord!
Size of baby: Large cantaloupe
Total weight gain/loss: +28 pounds
Sleep: Still sleeping ok but it's difficult to get and stay comfortable. My leg cramps have come back and I'm up a lot to use the bathroom and because of my heartburn. The Lord's way of preparing me for what's to come I'm sure!
Cravings/Aversions: Tums. I crave Tums.
Exercise: Still power walking a few times a week and just generally trying to move around as much as possible.
Movement: Levi's movements are changing as he is running out of room. I definitely feel him a lot, but the flips and rolls have turned into what feels like him stretching his arms and legs. Those little feet are still in my right side and he still gets the hiccups once or twice a day.
Labor Signs/Symptoms: I've noticed a lot of BH contractions. My first painful ones came last week and some have even woken me up at night. It's truly the craziest feeling and they have been very distinct for me. Guess my body is getting ready for the big day :)
Best moment this week: We had an ultrasound two weeks ago and Levi was measuring in the 57th percentile and weighing in at 5.9 pounds. The ultrasound also showed he has a "good amount" of hair. I cannot wait to be the judge of that myself!!
What I am looking forward to: Meeting this baby boy of ours!! I can't wait to see what day the Lord ordains for his birthday.
What I miss/What I'm loving: I'm loving these last days/weeks alone with Ryan. We have truly savored our time together, just us. We have taken lots of walks, gone on lots of dates, and have been imagining what life as a family of 3 will soon be like.
What I’m reading: Kyndra gave me a few books about breastfeeding so I'm skimming those for now. I bought Angie Smith's new Bible study, Seamless, to do while I'm on maternity leave. I am so looking forward to it!

No comments:
Post a Comment