Friday, May 1, 2015

Levi's Nursery

Levi's nursery is done! Ryan and I had such a fun time picking everything out and decorating his room. It has been so neat to watch our empty guest room transform into such a sweet space for our son. All that's missing now is our little man!

Even little boys can have monograms :) 

Snagged the bedding from Pottery Barn Kids on sale and the elephant crib sheet came from Target thanks to Abbey

Pillow from PBK, lanterns from World Market, and banner made by Aunt Meg from my baby shower.

This was Ryan's dresser growing up that I painted with some perfectly matched chalk paint that Megan found for me in Greenville. 

I bought these little spice racks from Ikea with the intention of hanging them on the wall somewhere. Ryan thought it would be better to attach them to the dresser and boy was he right. I adore them here!!
Love how the paintings turned out. So thankful for each fingerprint on those trees.
Changing table full of the essentials ;)
I couldn't really get a good picture, but this is a framed print called "Parent's Prayer." My college friend and ADPi sister, Becca, sells it in her shop, Sacred Made

My new favorite room in the house!

Finley is ready to meet his little bro. 

((Psalm 139:13-16))
For you formed my inward parts;
    you knitted me together in my mother's womb.

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

Wonderful are your works;
    my soul knows it very well.
 My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
    intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
 Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
    the days that were formed for me,
    when as yet there was none of them.



No comments: