Monday, January 23, 2017

Bumpdate #2 {13 Weeks}



Well, here we are again folks! By God's goodness and grace, we are expecting another little Brannan baby due July 30, 2017! We are so excited to grow our family and can't wait to see Levi become a big brother. 

From day one, this pregnancy has been totally different than Levi's. I feel like I had every symptom in the book first trimester with him (nausea, fatigue, soreness, etc.) and this time my only symptom has been nausea in the evenings. My nausea was unrelenting with Levi and nothing seemed to help. This time it hits me every day in the early evening around dinner time and I have a hard time forcing anything down. Thankfully it's manageable and the Lord has been merciful to spare me of any crazy symptoms since I have a toddler to chase this time around! I prayed for that specifically before I was even pregnant and He has been gracious to answer that prayer. 




Just bloat right now but I know that bump is coming!

How far along: 13 weeks {See Levi's 13 week bumpdate here}
Size of baby: peach
Total weight gain/loss: +3 lbs
Sleep: Sleeping great --- 8-9 hours a night with a few bathroom breaks :)
Exercise: I plan to keep up my usual running routine 4 days a week {about 15 miles a week right now} for as long as possible. 
Cravings/Aversions: Give me all the vinegar!! I went through this phase with Levi too. Pickles, salt and vinegar chips, collards with apple cidar vinegar... I want it all... with a glass of orange juice. 
Movement: n/a
Labor signs/symptoms: n/a
Best moment: We had our 12 week appointment last week and heard the heart beat-- 150 bpm. The time before it was 176 bpm. 
Looking forward to: Gender ultrasound on January 31st!! 
What I miss/What I'm loving: I'm loving Levi saying "Baby!!" when I ask him what's in my tummy. It's the sweetest thing ever. I'm also doing the same pregnancy devotional journal that I did with Levi called "Waiting in Wonder." I'm excited that both of our kids will be able to have these prayer journals as keepsakes one day. What I miss: eating normally! 

No comments: