Monday, May 1, 2017

Gamecock graduate

On Friday my little sister will walk across the stage and receive her degree from the University of South Carolina. I'm not sure where all the years have gone or how they have passed so quickly, but we are so very proud of her and the woman of God she has become. We've been so fortunate to have her live with us during her senior year and get to see her every day. It has been nothing short of providential that God would allow us this quality time together before we both embark on separate journeys in different parts of the state. She moves to Charleston in a few weeks to start PA school at MUSC. I know no one is more proud of her than our dad smiling down from Heaven. 

I got to take her graduation pictures last week at the Horseshoe-- it was a beautiful day on campus to capture her last week as a USC student. Here are some of my favorites:  




Two of her dearest college friends 






Pi love <>




Graduation Day: 




Congratulations, "HaHa!" We sure do love you. 

No comments: