Sunday, May 14, 2017

Bumpdate #2 {29 Weeks}


29 Weeks at New River Church
How far along: 29 weeks {See Levi's 29 week bumpdate here}
Size of baby:  butternut squash
Total weight gain/loss: +14 lbs 
Sleep: Just fine but wake from heartburn or to use the bathroom usually once a night. 
Exercise: Packing and chasing Levi are my cardio at the moment. :)
Cravings/Aversions: None really-- just chugging water all day every day
Movement: Canaan rolls and kicks most hours of the day. Grateful for the constant reminder that a little life is growing inside of me. 
Labor signs/symptoms: Still dealing with heartburn, back aches, and frequent nose bleeds. :( Definitely starting to feel more fatigued. The move/transition to Lake Wylie + third trimester= exhausted. 
Best moment: Passed my glucola test at my 28 week appointment and Canaan was measuring right on track. 
Looking forward to: Being settled in our new home and decorating the nursery and Levi's big boy room!
What I miss/What I'm loving: I miss my energy and being able to run but I'm loving that we are now 11 weeks away from meeting this sweet baby boy!

No comments: