![]() |
| 13 weeks with baby #3 |
How far along: 13 weeks
Size of baby: Lemon
Total weight gain/loss: +8 lbs
Sleep: I've been taking unisom+B6 (per my doctor in place of rx) at night so I sleep like a baby when I'm not in the bathroom. I feel like my bladder is finally starting to adjust this week- I'm not up quite as many times as I have been these last several weeks.
Exercise: Running 4 times a week, 3-3.5 miles each time
Cravings/Aversions: I started this pregnancy OBSESSED with carrots dipped in ranch. Could not get enough. Went through several bags of carrots. Then from 6.5-8 weeks I was sick as a dog and didn't want to think about or look at food. I've felt GREAT since 8 weeks and haven't really had any cravings or aversions. Just eating whatever tastes good :)
Movement: No movement yet but waiting on those flutters.
Labor signs/symptoms: hopefully none for a very long time ;)
Best moment: Seeing baby on ultrasound at 10w1d. All looked perfect and baby was measuring 10w3d and wiggling around. Heart rate was 175 bpm and I've never been more relieved to hear that beautiful beating sound. I also received my first baby gift yesterday at church from my sweet friend Lindsay- a monthly milestone blanket and weekly pregnancy Scripture cards!
Looking forward to: Gender ultrasound NEXT WEEK!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment