Thursday, October 24, 2019

Bumpdate #3 {17 Weeks}



How far along: 17 weeks {See Levi's and Canaan's 17 week bumpdates here}
Size of baby: pomegranate
Total weight gain/loss: +9 lbs
Sleep: Sleeping hard at night but still getting up several times to go to the bathroom. 
Exercise: running or doing Insanity 3-4 times per week. Oh and chasing a 2 and 4 year old. 
Cravings/Aversions: normal appetite. Definitely not craving super healthy things but trying to eat as clean as possible during the week so I can have a cheat meal on Saturdays. 
Movement: Felt the first flutters almost a week ago and look forward to more pronounced movement. 
Labor signs/symptoms: hopefully none for a very long time ;)
Best moment: Finding out baby #3 is a boy! Excited for another little brother :) 
Looking forward to: Anatomy scan next week! 
What I miss/What I'm loving: I've felt pretty tired lately so I miss being able to stay energized all day long. I love that we've chosen a name for this little guy-- more on that to come! 



No comments: