Sunday, June 11, 2017

Bumpdate #2 {33 Weeks}



How far along: 33 weeks {See Levi's 33 week bumpdate here}
Size of baby: Size of a head of lettuce. At 31w5d Canaan weighed in at 3 lbs 13 oz
Total weight gain/loss: +17 lbs
Sleep: Charley horses have been waking me up every night for the last two weeks. This happened with Levi around this time too. I usually get up and go straight to the bathroom and put my foot on the cold bathroom floor to help it relax-- such a great little trick!
Exercise: Chasing Levi and walking 
Cravings/Aversions: Sweets maybe? I've been wanting dessert more than normal so I'm indulging while I can :) 
Movement: All day and night! Very thankful to feel his little kicks and jabs. His feet are in my right side (also like Levi was at this time) and he is head down. Praying he stays that way! 
Labor signs/symptoms: Braxton Hicks are more frequent now especially after long periods on my feet. 
Best moment: We had a great week at the beach last week with the Brannan fam- our last vacation as a family of 3. In between the rain and clouds we had a good time at the pool and on the beach. It was sweet to see Levi playing with his cousins, having a blast with (and being spoiled by) his Mimi and Papa, and throwing rocks in the ocean and jumping in the pool. It's hard to believe Canaan will be on the beach with us next year!! 
Looking forward to: My next appointment this week. 
What I miss/What I'm loving: I miss my energy. I'm very tired these days-- keeping up with a 2 year old at 33 weeks pregnant is no joke! I feel great in the morning and then crash after lunch time. I try to rest when Levi is napping so I can get a second wind for the afternoon and evening. I'm loving our new house and church and can't wait to start our women's summer Bible study this week! 

No comments: