Size of baby: acorn squash
Total weight gain/loss: +21 lbs
Sleep: Had my first Charley horse in my right leg the other night and have experienced some restlessness at night in my legs ever since. Sleeping fine but still up a lot to go to the bathroom and to eat Tums :)
Exercise: walking 3 miles several days a week and feeling great
Cravings/Aversions: Still no real appetite. I don't have a lot of room and get full very fast. Just eating small meals and drinking lots of water.
Labor signs/symptoms: occasional BH contractions, crazy heartburn that feels like fire in my throat, lots of low pressure, measured 30/31 weeks at my 28 week appointment
Best moment: Passed my glucose test (despite all the fudge I ate at Christmas!) and baby was head down at my 28 week appointment. He should stay that way for the duration. Levi and Canaan were both head down at 28 weeks and remained in that position until birth.
Looking forward to: doing a 3D ultrasound tomorrow! :) I'm also just really ready to experience newborn life. I keep dreaming about his little face, the moment we meet him, becoming a family of 5, discovering our new normal, and nursing him for the first time. Really looking forward to inducing at 39 weeks-- only 10 more weeks from today!
What I miss/What I'm loving: I miss sleeping on my stomach, running, my normal (smaller) wardrobe, etc. I am loving all the movement in my belly-- Judah is an active little thing so I'm grateful for the constant reminder of a little person in there! Also loving the amount of cleaning and purging we've done since Christmas. My nesting instincts have been in overdrive ever since we put Christmas back in a box. If it has a surface then it's been cleaned around here! Also got rid of three trash bags full of clothes and toys. Feels nice to make room for another little boy!


No comments:
Post a Comment