Sunday, March 8, 2020

Bumpdate #3 {37 Weeks}

PTL this is the last bumpdate because these pictures are getting increasingly unflattering :) 

How far along: 37 weeks {See Levi's and Canaan's 37 week bumpdates here}
Size of baby: canary melon
Total weight gain/loss: +25 lbs
Sleep: Definitely been suffering from pregnancy insomnia these last few weeks. It takes me HOURS to fall asleep and then I have trouble staying asleep due to going to the bathroom every 2 hours or just not being able to stay comfortable. I take unisom which helps a lot but it leaves me feeling groggy the next day. So my choices are exhaustion or mental fog. There's no winning really. 
Exercise: ummmmm I'm so tired it's hard to motivate myself to exercise but I am walking when it's not raining. 
Cravings/Aversions: Been hungrier lately which is so funny to me because I've not really had much of an appetite this whole pregnancy. I've eaten a lot of salad and fresh fruits and veggies this pregnancy and haven't really wanted anything sweet. Funny how every pregnancy is different-- I lived on Oreos with Canaan's pregnancy. 
Labor signs/symptoms: consistent BH contractions especially during the night
Best moment: Was 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced at my 36 week appointment. Going to the doctor every week now until we meet Judah.
Looking forward to: 2 weeks until Judah's birthday!! TWO WEEKS!!!! Unless he comes earlier than his March 23 induction of course. 
What I miss/What I'm loving: I miss quality sleep. I know I'll soon be waking to nurse a baby but it will at least be more rewarding than what I'm currently enduring at night. And if Judah is an amazing sleeper like his two big bros then we should adjust pretty quickly. I'm loving the anticipation of this little baby. This is most likely the last time I'll ever feel a baby move inside me, the last time I'll experience pregnancy or anticipate labor and delivery. It's been a long, sweet season but I'm ready to raise these 3 little brothers and start our next chapter as a family of 5. 

No comments: