Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for each other, love one another deeply, from the heart.
1 Peter 1:22
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Shelley, I love your blog! I enjoyed the journey looking back with you and remembering so many special moments as well as reading your thoughts today. You have a beautiful way of expressing your love for your family and your God. You inspire me and I am so proud of you and thankful to have you in my life. Today I am remembering your dad and the happy times I shared with all of you, especially seeing his love for you and Holley. You were truly loved by your earthly father, so much more by your Heavenly Father! His light truly shines through you. God bless you, always. I look forward to future posts. With love, PR
Saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ. Married to my high school sweetheart. Mommy to three precious boys, Levi, Canaan, and Judah. In puppy love with our sweet, cuddly black lab, Finley. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6
1 comment:
Shelley, I love your blog! I enjoyed the journey looking back with you and remembering so many special moments as well as reading your thoughts today. You have a beautiful way of expressing your love for your family and your God. You inspire me and I am so proud of you and thankful to have you in my life. Today I am remembering your dad and the happy times I shared with all of you, especially seeing his love for you and Holley. You were truly loved by your earthly father, so much more by your Heavenly Father! His light truly shines through you. God bless you, always. I look forward to future posts. With love, PR
Post a Comment