Ryan and I celebrated Thanksgiving with the Brannan clan over a delicious spread prepared by his parents. Then Holley, Cheryl, Rachel, Lauren and I braved the Black Friday chaos at 6 a.m. for some Christmas shopping! I am so happy to have gotten it all done!
Since Rachel and David were in town we decided to have a family night at Riverbanks' Lights at the Zoo. Jacob loved the lights and "snow" and of course I found some great photo opportunities :)
We were fortunate enough to be given two tickets to the Carolina-Clemson game Saturday and enjoyed tailgating with great friends. Watching Carolina beat Clemson for the third year in a row was a perfect ending to a great weekend!!
| Best of friends since the 5th grade. Love you, Jess! |
| Great seats thanks to our good friends Bobby and Harriet :) |
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for. Let the Christmas season begin!!

No comments:
Post a Comment