That's what little girls are made of :) Rachel and I hosted a shower for Lauren on Saturday and celebrated the anticipated arrival of sweet Addyson Reese. Lauren is due mid-May and we cannot wait to meet Baby Girl Brannan and welcome her into our family!
 |
| Bow making station :) |
 |
| Beautiful- Check. Expert Bow Maker- Check. :) |
 |
| Monogrammed diaper bag :) |
 |
| Ruffle bottom bloomers for Addyson Reese! |
 |
| Girly Goodness |
 |
| Winnie the Pooh bedding |
 |
| Noah soaking up being the littlest grand while he can :) |
 |
| Sweet gift from Lauren's mom |
 |
| Addyson's gifts |
 |
| with the hair bows we made for Addyson |
 |
| The "special" aunt modeling the bow she made for Addyson ;) |
 |
| Lauren's mamas |
((Psalm 139:13-14))
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
No comments:
Post a Comment